Mergers & Acquisitions and other control change transactions require a solid strategic basis to be successful, and to create a transformative outcome which can deliver an edge or advantage.
To enable transformative control change solutions, including defending against unwanted/opportunistic approaches, we deliver a full suite of integrated and customised M&A solutions, including:
- Detailed assessment, testing, questioning and challenging of the transactional thesis
- Pre-transaction competitive landscape analysis and strategic advisory
- M&A transaction originating for proactive search and acquire assignments
- M&A transaction arranging
- M&A transaction advisory
- M&A deal team coordination and project management
Solutions can be arranged on the buy-side or the sell-side and are broadly classified as:
- Private treaty acquisition
- Merger, restructure and reconstruction
- Private treaty sale/divestment
- Management buyout
- Public company takeover
- Takeover response/defence
- De-merger and spin-off
our Competitive advantage.
More often than not we are asked to design a corporate control change strategy and originate/introduce a buyer, target or merger partner.
In these cases, our most striking differentiators include a proprietary strategic approach and direct access to buyers, sellers and merger candidates.
This capability has been built over ~30 years of strategic deal-making experience, in and out of Australia.
We also provide clients with targeted international reach without the conflicts, inertia and costs often found in larger firms and advisory networks.