Mergers, Acquisitions and other control change transactions require a solid strategic basis to be successful, and are often executed as part of a wider strategy.
To enable transformative Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) and Divestments (including defending against unwanted/opportunistic approaches), NextLevelCorporate independently delivers a full suite of integrated and customised M&A solutions, including:
- Pre-transaction competitive landscape analysis and strategic corporate advisory
- M&A deal originating and transaction arranging
- M&A transaction advisory
- M&A transaction management and deal team coordination
Our M&A advisory and arranging solutions can be arranged on both the buy-side or the sell-side and are broadly classified as:
- Private treaty acquisition
- Merger, restructures and reconstruction
- Private treaty sale/divestment
- Management buyout
- Public company takeover
- Takeover response/defence
- De-merger and spin-off
our Competitive advantage.
More often than not we are asked to design a corporate control change strategy and originate/introduce a buyer, target or merger partner.
In these cases, our most striking differentiators include our proprietary strategic approach and direct access to buyers, sellers and merger candidates.
This capability has been built over 30 years of strategic deal-making, in and out of Australia.
We also provide our clients with targeted international reach that comes without the conflicts, inertia and costs often found in larger firms and advisory networks.